• Keeerrrttt1 @FishDuck.com goes one-on-one with former WR Damon Griffin (94-98.)
• Steve Summers previews the Oregon receiving position.
Many people believe Oregon uses the pass to take pressure off the running game, but looking as the statistics show that while the Ducks scored 42 touchdowns last year by running the ball, they also scored 39 TDs through the air. This year, defenses will have to keep track of a lot of talented receivers.
• Ted Miller previews the cornerback position in the Pac-12 and you'll find Oregon in his "great shape" category.
Terrance Mitchell and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu are a strong combination, and Troy Hill has significant experience. Dior Mathis also is in the mix.
• Ted Miller notes the Pac-12 Network has released their August schedule guide which is broken down by region.
• TheSeanGshow has compiled a pretty nice pump-up video (embedding not allowed...boo) for your enjoyment.
• John Canzano lists the 11th through the 15th most influential people in Oregon Sports (out of the top 25.) You will find men's basketball head coach Dana Altman at #14.
• Rob Moseley details how Bryan Bennett and Marcus Mariota have been preparing for their duel next month when fall camp opens.
In a little over six weeks, the Ducks will take the field for their season opener against Arkansas State, on Sept. 1. Only one of Bennett or Mariota will lead the Oregon offense out for its first drive, barring any trickery by the Ducks.