Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
• Duck Territory reports 6'5" 235 lb. Modesto, CA tight end Johnny Mundt has verbally committed to the Ducks.

"I just love the way Oregon recruited me and I'm ready to be a Duck," Mundt said. "They talked to my baseball and football coaches about me. The athletic director, counselors, teachers all spoke with Oregon coaches about me. That tells me they care about my character and I respect that."

• ESPN reports (no surprise here) that Oregon and USC are the favorites to win the Pac-12 title race but look closer at the second level contenders.

Harris also scrapes the surface of the much anticipated Oregon-USC showdown, noting that while Oregon does have to go on the road to the Coliseum in the regular season, the Ducks also have the best defense of the Chip Kelly era.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

I kind of enjoy allot the USC hype. Makes me feel like an underdog again.