Friday, June 15, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Oregon OL Ryan Clanton gives you an All-Access tour of the Oregon Treatment Center. Video courtesy of Goducksdotcom.
• Ted Miller looks at the top sack leaders in the Pac-12 and near the top is Dion Jordan.
• Josh White @FishDuck.com looks at the "De'Anthony Debate." What is the best use of DAT on the football field?
• The Pac-12 along with ESPN announced the early part of the opening broadcast schedule for football yesterday.
Oregon's season opener for 2012 will be a night game, with the Ducks hosting Arkansas State on Sept. 1 for a 7:30 p.m. PT kickoff on ESPN, it was announced Thursday.
Also picked up Thursday by the ESPN umbrella of networks were the Ducks' conference opener, Sept. 22 against Arizona, and an Oct. 18 game at Arizona State. The Ducks and Wildcats will play at a time to be determined on either ABC, ESPN or ESPN2, while the Ducks and Sun Devils will play their Thursday night game at 6 p.m. PT on ESPN.
Oregon's other two nonconference games were selected for national broadcast by Pac-12 Networks. The Ducks will host Fresno State on Sept. 8 at 3:30 p.m. and Tennessee Tech on Sept. 15 at noon.
• Ted Miller and ESPN rank the top Pac-12 football facilities. No surprise at who is at number one, Oregon.
1. Oregon: The Ducks' football facilities are among the best in the nation. And a new football operations building will make things even more outrageously impressive.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:44 AM