Friday, May 25, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Boseko Lokombo gives you an all access tour of the Moshofsky Center. Video courtesy of GoDucksdotcom.
• Get your gear, courtesy of GoDuck.com.
The University of Oregon athletic department will host its annual Surplus Sale for the general public on Saturday, May 26, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. inside the Moshofsky Center.
A variety of Oregon issued clothing and equipment will be for sale, including cleats, shoes, jackets, warm-ups, sweatshirts, polo shirts, T-shirts, sport-specific practice gear and more. (cash only)
• Jeffrey Martin believes Oregon and coach Chip Kelly deserve the catch phrase"elite" when it comes to current football status.
• Over at FishDuck.com there are two new stories. One by Josh White where he believes it doesn't really mateer who gets the starting job at QB this fall and the second from a guest writer, coach Mike Morris that looks at one of his former players in high school, Rick Bell.
• Ted Miller has been running a little poll on the most hated coach in the Pac-12. Sore losers have pretty much made it unanimous.
Folks are anti-Kelly because his teams are everything that you want yours to be. Kelly knows that you love to hate him. And it just burns you up that he couldn't care less.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:38 AM