Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



Keeerrrttt1 @FishDuck.com goes one-on-one with former Oregon TE George Wrighster. They talk about his days at Oregon, how he got to Oregon, his NFL days and what he is up to now.

• Kevin Gemmell notes Dion Jordan aims to carve out his own name.

Dion Jordan is flattered, but ultimately unmoved by comparisons. Oregon's defensive end has heard most of them -- Jevon Kearse, Terrell Suggs, Dwight Freeney, to name a few. Not exactly shoddy company, mind you. 


"I think it's cool and I've been compared to a few of those guys in the past," Jordan said. "But I want to bring my own game to the table. I've watched those guys in the film room. I've studied the great pass-rushers and outside linebackers that drop into coverage. I want to get as much as I can out of them and then roll that into my own game." 

And if all goes according to plan, Jordan's game in 2012 will be to create chaos.

Josh @FishDuck.com has a good story about Oregon being a step away from college football's elite.

Oregon commit Thomas Tyner was nominated to participate in the 2013 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.

Aaron Fentress reminds Oregon baseball fans that a lot of work is left to do to secure a conference championship.

No. 9 Oregon is sitting pretty at the top of the Pacific-12 Conference baseball standings with a three game lead over No. 14 Arizona in the win column.


But plenty of work remains for the Ducks to secure the conference title.

GO DUCKS!

No comments: