Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
Rob Moseley provides the transcript of LaMichael James' NFL combine press conference. Here is just one of the questions and James' answer.

Q: What do you see your role being at the next level, and how will you fit in with a team?


James: I feel like I can do anything. I’ll be an all-around back. You don’t have to take me out on third down. I can run the ball, I can probably throw the ball, too. All special teams, and if they ask me to kick the field goal I can probably do that too.

John Canzano usually files one of his reports and starts moving on to the next piece. But something struck a chord with readers after hearing about a former heroin addict coming to Eugene to talk with the football team a couple of days ago. Canzano details how powerful a simple message can be. A must read.

GO DUCKS!

4 comments:

DDubbs76 said...

I'll say it...I'm a Canzano fan.

DuckStud said...

Great piece and I like his writing skills even if I don't always agree with him...

mcl said...

Canzano did write a good article, My wife a HS teacher took the article to school to address some of the issues. I for one am more often then not i find myself irritated by his rants and ramblings.

Go Ducks!

DuckStud said...

Exactly my point mcl when I said I didn't always agree with him...but every once in awhile he does a piece I really enjoy...