Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
The Oregon football team was honored at halftime during the men's basketball game against UCLA yesterday at Matt Knight Arena. I was lucky enough to visit Matt Knight for my first time yesterday and it was great to see the Ducks put on quite a second half show as they beat the Bruins 75-68.

Keeerrrttt1 and FishDuck were invited to be guests on the audio podcast The Three Point Stance where they talk about their website and Duck football. Kurt also has his own audio podcast with former Oregon receiver Patrick Johnson as they talk about his career, past and present.

• Recruiting news is big this time of year and Steve Maher @FishDuck.com and Dale Newton @The Duck Stops Here look at the latest happenings.

GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

DDubbs76 said...

Necessary edit...

"I was lucky enough to visit Matt Knight for my first time yesterday, with my unbelievably awesome son Dave, for my first time yesterday. It was great to see the Ducks...

There you go.

mcl said...

Love the podcast about P Johnson.

Go Duck-Stuff!!