Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
Rob Moseley has a 2011 season review of the special teams unit.

Among the top position players who contributed on the coverage and return teams were Kenjon Barner, De'Anthony Thomas, Daryle Hawkins, Rahsaan Vaughn, Keanon Lowe, Colt Lyerla, David Paulson, John Boyett, Avery Patterson, Josh Kaddu, Bo Lokombo, Brandon Hanna and Dion Jordan, among other. (and everyone comes back for 2012)

Adam Jude takes a closer look at Bryan Bennett who would appear to be the front runner for the starting QB job.

He knows he must take several more steps forward before September to prove he’s capable of being more than a one-start wonder.


“Honestly, I’m worried about tonight. I’m worried about getting some work in tomorrow. That’s it,” Bennett said. “I’m not going to sit here and start thinking down the road and playing mind games with myself, because I don’t need to. I’m only worried about what I gotta do to get there.”

• Ted Miller has a Pac-12 offseason check list where Oregon is mentioned more than once.

John Canzano has an audio Q&A with former Oregon TE Justin Peelle.

• Dale Newton has a 12-step program to Oregon back to the BCS championship game.

To win a national championship, a team has to remember there is only one way to win one: talent, opportunity, execution, and hard work. Talk never won nothin'.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

Oh, dude...Justin Peele. I remember when he caught that ball against ASU...the most amazing game ever!