• Steve @ FishDuck.com has a Christmas wish we all might agree with, keeping Chip Kelly around.
• Divieira @ ATQ has a special "Twas the Night Before Gameday" post.
• Aaron Fentress compares the kicking and punting team between Oregon and Wisconsin and gives the edge to Wisconsin.
• Lindsay Schnell has a touching story on Gary Campbells son, Bryan, who will make an extra special trip to the Rose Bowl to watch the team closet to his heart.
• Rob Moseley believes collaboration has been key for the Oregon defense under head coach Nick Aliotti.
“The bottom line is, how do you get your work done, and do you win games,” Aliotti said. “I’m very lucky — I have three really expert coaches.”
Making their collaboration all the more impressive are the diverse personalities involved. Azzinaro is a gruff former boxer who tends to keep to himself. Neal can be gregarious one moment, brooding the next. Pellum is the stoic of the group.
And having a coach like Aliotti with an open mind.