Running back/receiver/special teams player De’Anthony Thomas and OL Hroniss Grasu.
• Ken Goe notes David Paulson is all business, in the classroom and on the field.
"He don't make big speeches," said defensive end Terrell Turner, Paulson's roommate. "He leads by example."
Every play, every day.
• Ted Miller lays out what to watch for in Pac-12 bowl games.
• FishDuck is looking to expand FishDuck.com and is looking for volunteers to assist with their website.
• Dale Newton has a guest blogger who breaks down the Oregon "D" line recruiting class.
• A.J. Jacobson also takes a close look at the "D" line recruiting class this year.
• Adam Jude reports a stress fracture has had Josh Huff injured but undaunted this season.
“I’m finally able to get back in the groove of things and finally playing like I wanted to play,” the soft-spoken sophomore from Houston said this week. “The injury has been holding me back and I’ve just been fighting through it and fighting through it, but there has been nothing but great rewards at the end, and I got of preview of that against UCLA.
“I look forward to doing the same thing against Wisconsin.”