Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Duck Stud: Morning Mud
• Rob Moseley and Lindsay Schnell have your Tuesday practice update. KVAL furnished the video of Brandon Hanna after practice.
Rob: The Ducks were inside the Moshofsky Center this morning (yesterday) in full pads, and will be again Wednesday morning. Both practices are formatted like Wednesdays during a normal game week, Chip Kelly said, that being one of the heaviest work days of each week.
Lindsay: Chip Kelly informed the media today that he is growing sick of answering the same questions every day after the Ducks wrap up a closed practice, so us reporters changed it up, asking the coach what was on his Christmas wish list.
His response was classic Kelly: "To end this conversation."
• Josh @ FishDuck.com takes a closer look at the Wisconsin defense.
• Rob Moseley looks at the Oregon itinerary while in LA for the Rose Bowl.
• Matt Hinton has a pair of Ducks on his "best breakout players of 2011" list, DAT (#2) and Hrosniss Graus #10.)
• Will it be another slow start for Oregon against Wisconsin?
• Aaron Fentress looks at the Duck "O" line vs the Wisconsin "D."
• Rob Moseley continues his "ask-a-Duck" series with fan posted questions for David Paulson.
• The Duck football team along with the O Heroes group brought a little Christmas cheer to some underprivleged kids in the community.
On Saturday, the O Heroes group, an organization run by assistant athletic director James Harris that focuses on community service, took 20 underprivileged children from the Bethel School District to Target, handed them a $100 bill and helped them go shopping for their families. The kids also got some gift-giving advice from a handful of Oregon football players who participated in the event, as they paired off to hunt for presents. Kids did the shopping, and players did the cart-pushing.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:45 AM