Rob: The Ducks were inside Autzen Stadium this morning for a Thanksgiving Day practice, two days before wrapping up the Civil War against Oregon State on Saturday at 12:30 p.m.
"Our guys were really good today," Kelly said. "We're in the same rhythm. The only time we get thrown out of that is when you get a short week, but we haven't had that yet."
Lindsay: As I write this, players and coaches in Eugene are just wrapping up practice, and then they will head into early meetings and then they will take the rest of the day off.
• Rob Moseley notes the differences between Mike Riley and Chip Kelly as the two have very different methods of preparing their teams for the Civil War.
• Rob also sets the stage for the Civil War where you learn all you need to know about the game tomorrow.
• David Melo at FishDuck.com opens the history book and takes us back to the 1996 version of the Civil War.
• Ken Goe reports that Nike visionary Tinker Hatfield has big ideas for the north side of Autzen Stadium.
• Chris Courtney has three keys to an Oregon victory in the Civil War.
1. Don't let USC beat you twice. 2. Be efficient. 3. Finish the job.
• Jason Vondersmith predicts a ten point Duck victory tomorrow.
It'll be a character test for the Ducks, who can accomplish a lot in the near future – like getting to and winning a BCS game, and starting a new postseason winning tradition after going a tepid 2-6 in the past eight bowl games.