Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Rob Moseley has your Monday practice update and the video of CK after practice is courtesy of MaxWilliams247.
On the injury front, Dewitt Stuckey and Dion Jordan were suited up today after missing most of the USC game due to injury, though that doesn't necessarily mean they practiced. Jordan had his ankle taped up pretty good, while there was nothing obviously wrong with Stuckey; I thought he was favoring a shoulder when he left Saturday's game, and he's had stingers in the past, I know.
• Brad Edwards, the BCS guru over at ESPN, still projects the Ducks in the Rose Bowl vs Wisconsin.
• Ted Miller has the complete list of Pac-12 finalists for the major awards including LaMichael James for the Doak Walker Award and Jackson Rice for the Ray Guy Award.
• Tired of trying to figure out if your favorite Pac-12 team will be on TV or any other device for the next big game? Next year you won't need to worry as the Pac-12 Network is starting to take shape.
• The beav trash message of the day is courtesy of Calvin James Lay and is timely for the holidays: "Seasons Beatings for Oregon State."
• Rob Moseley says the Civil War is a sure cure for a 'SC hangover.
• John Canzano talsk with former OL Gary Zimmerman about the Civil War, past and present.
• Lindsay Schnell and Dale Newton have the latest recruiting news.
The Ducks got a commitment from 2013 Aloha running back Thomas Tyner Sunday night, one of the best prospect to come out of Oregon in awhile.
• Josh White at FishDuck.com opens the history books and looks at Jonathan Stewarts 2007 season as a Duck.
Stewart was one of the highest rated recruits in Duck history. The Fort Lewis, Washington native possessed a rare combination of size and speed. At 5’10 and 235 pounds, Stewart was almost impossible to tackle one on one. He could run away from defenses with 4.38 40 speed.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:48 AM