• Rob Moseley has some links to R-G stories that cover the matchup with Cal.
• Adam Jude notes that Cliff Harris has broken his silence with the media and apologized for his transgressions earlier this year.
"I felt like you have to start from the ground ... go back to the basics," Harris said. "I show up in the community, doing some positive things. You can't get caught up, your name being brought up in bad news. That's what I'm trying to do, show up to everything early, so they see my face around. ... Just take care of the little things first."
• Ted Miller wonders if LMJ will have one of his "tour de force performances we've seen from him on big stages in the past?"
• Ted also predicts an Oregon victory, 44-17.
• Ken Goe thinks the Ducks are setting a "bear trap" in Autzen Stadium today.
I see Oregon winning this one, and winning handily, to set up the Oct. 15 showdown with Arizona State, shaping up as the best team in the Pac-12 South.