Saturday, October 22, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Aaron Fentress previews the game against Colorado today and rightfully believes the most intriguing aspect is how much the Ducks win by.
It's the first meeting between these two programs since the Ducks defeated Colorado 38-16 in the 2002 Fiesta Bowl. Other than that, there's not much intrigue. Oregon is simply looking to keep building momentum toward a closing crescendo to its schedule while Colorado is searching for its first Pac-12 win.
• Lucas Clark says Oregon is looking to take away Colorado's passing game.
• Ken Goe believes that as long as the team bus shows up at Folsom Field Oregon will walk away with a victory.
• Ted Miller notes there has been no official word on whether LMJ or DT will play today but odds are LMJ will take the day off.
• Patrick Malee sits down with Mark Asper for a little Q&A.
• David Lieberman calls it insane dedication when describing safety John Boyett.
“John Boyett is an athletic junkie,” [Nick] Aliotti says. “He’s like a basketball gym rat, which is a compliment, but only on the football field. He lives, eats and breathes football. He studies it all the time.”
• Rob Moseley has the Ducks winning with a final score of 34-13. Personally, I think it will be a bigger differential and will go with 55-10 Oregon.
Posted by Mike Wines at 5:38 AM