Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Rob Moseley has your Monday practice update and KVAL supplies the video of CK answering questions after practice. Rob had the following comments in the article.
Darron Thomas went jogging out of the Mo after practice (he only does interviews on Wednesdays) and I saw him in the Cas later on, moving fine. (good news there)
In other news today, the Washington State game in Autzen on Oct. 29 was selected today for a noon kickoff on FSN.
• Kenjon Barner was honored as the GoDucks.com student athlete of the week for his efforts against ASU.
• Phil Steele has several Ducks on either his All-American or All Pac-12 teams midway through the season.
• Ted Miller jumped Oregon back to number one his weekly Pac-12 power rankings and likes Oregon in a number of categories in his Pac-12 rewind article.
• Sean Meagher and Bob Rickert have news on a couple of Oregon verbal commitments.
Bryce Cotrell, a 6-3, 230-pound defensive end for Plano West in Dallas, Texas. “I’m an Oregon Duck,” Cottrell confirmed to ESPN.com's Greg Biggins (Insider) via text. “I’m hyped and ready to get rolling. The atmosphere was incredible and I could just tell this was where I belonged.”
Four-star defensive lineman Jeremy Castro has de-committed from Washington and has given a verbal commitment to Oregon following his visit to Eugene last weekend. Castro is a 6-3, 245-pound defensive end from Murrieta, Calif.
• Rob Moseley sets the stage for the Colorado game on Saturday. Rob has TV times, player info and updated stats for both teams.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:32 AM