Friday, October 14, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Adam Jude has your Thursday practice update and MaxWilliams247 provides the CK interview after practice.
"We're as prepared as we want to be for a Thursday," Mark Asper said. "We have one more day — or almost two full days because the game's at night — to sharpen the spear a little bit more."
• Ken Goe also was there when CK arrived after practice and notes this comment from the coach.
Yesterday, Kelly answered a question about Harris by saying Harris' effort level in practice was about as good as the questions he was getting from reporters. Today he said Harris' effort was much better than the reporters' questions.
• No LaMichael? No problem says Ted Miller.
• Former Oregon WR Aaron Pflugrad makes his way back to Autzen after joining ASU.
• Are fans getting complacent and not bringing the noise like they usually do at Autzen? (Not my section.)
• This Dennis Erickson drinking game might be fun, or suicidal.
• Game predictions are starting and so far so good. Ted Miller and Matt Hayes both have the Ducks coming out on the top.
• Lindsay Schnell says it's hard to bring down RB Tra Carson who should see more playing time this week.
"One thing Tra will do is lower his pads and run through people, which is a little bit like what LaMichael will do, but Tra has more straight-ahead power than explosive-type power," RB coach Gary Campbell said.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:58 AM