Friday, October 07, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Here is the local KVAL news report of the Oregon victory against Cal last night with a final score of 43-15. Biggest news of course was the elbow injury to LMJ, let's hope he returns quickly. His attirude and determination are classic LaMichael.
• Rob Moseley recaps the impressive second half effort Oregon displayed last night and details player and coach reactions to the LMJ injury.
“We weren’t going to come out and fold,” said UO quarterback Darron Thomas, who completed 13-of-25 passes for 198 yards and three touchdowns. “We were going to come out and put the pedal to the metal.”
• Chris Courtney details how the "Black Mamba" struck three times last night.
• Steve Summers calls it "good news, bad news" as the Ducks rolled up some impressive numbers.
• More game coverage stories from Jason Vondersmith of the Portland Tribune; Ken Goe, John Canzano, Aaron Fentress and Seth Prince of the Oregonian; Ken Woody of the R-G, Ted Miller from ESPN, and GoDucks.com.
• Lucas Clark from the ODE mentions Nick Aliotti's comments on the second half defensive effort.
“We put good pressure on the quarterback and we kept them out of the end zone the second half and that was very satisfying,” Oregon defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti said. “I thought we played out best game of the year overall.”
• I will post my highlight video posted later this afternoon. Stay up to date with any of my highlight videos by subscribing to my YouTube channel.
Posted by Mike Wines at 7:39 AM