Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Rob Moseley has your Monday practice update and MaxWilliams247 provides the video of CK answering questions after practice. Notes below from Rob:
Linebacker Michael Clay was in full pads today but is a limited participant as he works his way back from an ankle injury, and it appears as though the Ducks are still being cautious with safety John Boyett, who sat out the Missouri State game with a knee injury but returned with a big-time performance at Arizona.
• Ken Goe was also present as the team emerged from the Mo Center and noted the following:
Kicker Rob Beard walked out of the Moshofsky Center in full pads. Beard, listed as the starter on this week's depth chart, has been MIA for the past three games.
• Steve Summers and Takimoto at ATQ preview the Cal game.
• GoDucks.com has their week 6 game release ready. Learn all you need to know about the Cal game.
• Will there be a new jersey debuted at the Cal game? Rumors abound.
• Ted Miller drops Oregon from #1 to #2 on his Pac-12 power rankings because of Oregon's bye-week which he did to Stanford also.
• The schedule has been set for the home against ASU on Oct.15th. It will be another night game, this time starting at 7:15pm local time and being televised by ESPN.
• Were you frustrated last year when Cal players kept faking injuries? Takimoto has your "homer guide: how to properly boo a Cheater McFakerface." Good stuff.
Posted by Mike Wines at 5:13 AM