Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Monday, September 05, 2011

Oregon vs LSU highlights - Video



Oregon highlights vs LSU at the Cowboy Classic on Saturday. Even though it was a loss, there were some good plays.

We'll be back home in the friendly confines of Autzen Stadium next Saturday as the Ducks host Nevada. I have a sneaking suspicion there will be a few more highlights next week. Don't miss any of the highlight vids by subscribing to my YouTube channel.

GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

DuckStud said...

Got the new TV all setup and started shooting highlight footage around 3pm. Got the room all nice and dark but fail to turn off the kitchen light...fail...reflection shows on the vid...oh well...by the time I notice there is no way I am redoing it from scratch...

DDubbs76 said...

Word. I didn't notice...thought it looked good.