Hot: Oregon's offensive line. Since struggling against LSU, the Ducks' O-line has surged. It's given up just one sack and the Ducks lead the Pac-12 and rank sixth in the nation with 299.5 yards rushing per game.
• Dale Newton wonders how important is a Heisman Tropy to Oregon's success?
One Heisman would make it easier to win the next one, and attract the next recruit who is capable of winning one. That's why it's important.
But if you stop winning games, the conversation turns to dust rather than bronze.
• A.J. Jacobson hands out midterm grades for the Oregon offense.
• Anne M. Peterson emphatically says "pfft" to the notion that LMJ is off to a slow start.
• Adam Jude catches up on some links around the web.
• FishDuck looks back at the Arizona game and breaks down a new play and notes the QB run play has been answered.
• My favorite podcast is going away and I'm sad to see Muchas G and Lord Beverage hang it up. Good luck to you both, you provided many hours of pure entertainment to a lot of us Duck fans.