James rushed for a school record 288 yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns in the Ducks' win at Arizona. Trending? Up.
• Aaron Fentress is on the same page regarding LMJ and thinks it is about time to rev up the LMJ Heisman campaign.
• Bob Clark rates the Pac-12 and his power rankings have Oregon in first in the North and ASU at number one is the South.
• Dale Newton is hearing unsatisfied Duck fans complain about the defense and talking about how they miss the Gang Green or SEC style defense but Dale comes to this team's defense.
• Adam Jude has a transcript of CK's teleconference from yesterday afternoon.
• Keeerrrttt looks back at the first OT game in college football history which was a victory for Oregon over Fresno St.
• Ken Goe reports Rich Brooks heads this year's inductees to the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame.
• Ted Miller notes that LMJ's NFL stock is on the rise.
James is on the NFL radar because of his speed and breakaway ability. His improvement catching the football, which gives more touches in space, will provide a significant boost to his draft status.
Further, as coach Chip Kelly often notes, James is more physical runner than most give him credit for. He gains a lot of yards between the tackles and rarely goes down on first contact.