Sunday, September 25, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly, DT, Dion Jordan and John Boyett talk with reporters after the Ducks took care of business in Tuscon, 56-31. Video courtesy of Molly Blue and the Oregonian.
• John Canzano sums up the whole game in one paragraph and I must say, I agree with him.
Oregon beat Arizona 56-31 on Saturday. The Ducks were spectacular on offense, and unspectacular on defense. Arizona made it interesting by working Oregon's defense over in the second half and with Stoops performing a three-hour tantrum. But in the end, what you had to like most about the Ducks win was their killer-instinct offense.
• Ted Miller has a helmet sticker for LaMichael James.
• Here are some more links to game stories; Ken Goe focuses on LMJ's record night, ESPN compared LMJ to the Road Runner taking advantage of AZ's Wile E. Coyote, Jason Vondersmith likes the big win on the road for the Ducks but is worried about the defense, Steve Summers shares some stats and Ken Woody thinks the Ducks will need to get much better on defense to beat a quality team.
• I will have my highlight video ready later today on YouTube and will post it here as well. Stay tunes.
Posted by Mike Wines at 6:14 AM