Thursday, September 22, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Rob Moseley has your Wednesday practice update and has an injury report and a guess at the travel squad. The CK video is courtesy of MaxWilliams247.
• Lindsay Schnell asked CK a question about the running game after practice and he had this response:
“Obviously you’ve got to try to be balanced and I’m sure they’re going to try to run the ball against us,” Kelly said. “In this league you can’t go into any game and say, ‘Hey, we’ll just stop this (the passing game) and I think we’ve got a shot.’ We have to be sound in our attack in terms of we defend that run game.”
• Chris Courtney lists three keys for an Oregon victory.
• Ted Miller believes Oregon wants to become road warriors.
• Adam Jude and Ken Goe talk about the Wildcat passing attack.
• Dion Jordan is looking forward to going home to play on Saturday.
• Keeerrrttt looks at the history of the Michigan series and provides some memorable moments no true Duck fan will forget.
• Dale Newton lists the five best developments in a new season of Duck football.
Chip Kelly's teams won two straight conference championships because they kept getting better...We'll know in a few weeks if this team has that kind of leadership and staying power. But one thing is certain, even after three games. There are several encouraging signs that indicate this group is on schedule to be the best of the three...click here to ready the rest of Dale's story...
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:43 AM