Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Rob Moseley has your Tuesday practice update and KVAL provides the video of CK's press conference. Rob also notes that "noise makers" won't be allowed at Autzen anymore.
• Steve Summers comments on CK's press conference and thinks Saturday's game against Missouri St. is somewhat like the Varsity playing against the JV squad.
• GoDucks.com has their weekly football release ready for the Missouri St. game. Everything you need to know about the upcoming home game in one place.
• Ted Miller has a list of the Pac-12 players in the NFL which includes 21 former Ducks.
• John Canzano talks with former Oregon kicker Jared Siegel and shares the audio from his radio show. As much as I sometimes rag on Canzano I do enjoy these radio shows with former and current Oregon players.
• Dale Newton over at FishDuck.com has some quick notes and observations on the Ducks after two games and thinks they should invlove David Paulson more than they have been.
The Ducks have to get David Paulson involved more. He’s not quite up to Ed Dickson milk carton status, but DT has to find him over the middle more often–it stretches the defense in one more way, and Paulson is one of the most reliable targets in anybody’s offense.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:49 AM