Friday, September 02, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• MaxWilliams247 supplies the video of CK after practice answering reporters questions yesterday.
• The Register Guard had an Oregon Football section in the newspaper yesterday and you can read the articles which include: Michael Clay’s in a mold of his own, Terrell Turner channels his TV future, Thomas’ hands firmly on the wheel, defenses face game of rushing roulette, David Paulson’s hands do his talking, it’s a matter of degrees for Carson York, when Ducks think about tradition, it’s always a banner day, Pac-12: Team-by-team capsule outlooks, watch out, Les: This ‘athlete’ gives Ducks the edge, Pleasant development for rover, Beard’s kicks come from visualization.
• Ted Miller wonders if LaMichael James is ready for his encore?
"I don't really care how much I get the ball," he said. "I really am a team player. As long as we win games, that's the only thing that matters to me. If I get the ball 30 or 40 times in a game and we lose, that's not good. It doesn't matter to me. I'll take the ball 10-15 times and if we win the game, I'll be happy."
James and the Ducks know what it takes to play for a national championship. So they probably know a good place to start -- and a good place to silence doubters -- will be Saturday in Arlington, Texas.
• TigerSportsDigest has a Q&A with Scout.com's Oregon reporter Steve Summers on the season opener against LSU.
• FishDuck predicts we'll see lots of changes coming on offense this year.
• Dale Newton believes Chip Kelly is the lastest in a long line of cagey pregame coaches.
• Lord Beverage and Muchas G have their podcast ready for your enjoyment where they talk about the HUGE season opener down in Texas and generally just get pumped up for the DUCKS! Be sure to listen to this podcast, you won't be disappointed.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:53 AM