Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



Rob Moseley talks with Nick Cody and wrapping up summer workouts and what the work has meant to the team.



ESPN played host to the Pac-12 North Division coaches and they got the grand tour. Video courtesy of the Pac-12 conference.

• Rachel Bachman notes the Oregon Ducks are being proactive in their efforts to track sales of autographs and game-worn gear.

• Scott Reed did a lot of digging through every recruiting article he could find to come up with an accurate and fact based article on the relatioship between Lache Seastrunk and Will Lyles. This is a two part series and you will find part one here and part two here. Very well done Scott.



• I usually don't add music to my YouTube videos but I had a request from a FB friend so I came up with this Big Hits video. Enjoy.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

I enjoyed that ESPN video...makes me want to go to work for ESPN. Word.