Saturday, July 30, 2011
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Kurt posted part two of his vlog and talks about the progress of his YouTube videos, hooking up with FishDuck to do articles, Pac-12 media day and his favorite music. Good stuff Kurt.
• Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott talks about the Pac-12 Network in NYC.
• CK talks with Maggie Gray of si.com about the investigation not being a distraction, DT and LMJ won't be carrying the load and preparing for LSU.
• Fletcher Johnson talks with Keenan Howry in this audio podcast where they talk about the NFL. Oregon football, and the new look Pac-12.
• Dale Newton believes the Ducks have to be quick like a chicken to avoid the Eye of the Tiger and looks at some key indicators that will give you an indication of how this season will unfold.
• Dale also posted an article on what Darron Thomas could learn from sports psychologist Bob Rotella.
Rotella wrote one of the best-selling golf books of all time, Golf is Not a Game of Perfect, a slim, understandable, empowering, beautifully-written little book that offers simple, practical, time-tested principles that a competitor can use to perform better in any area of life, whether it's golf, a sales presentation, a job interview or a history test. Or a nationally-televised football game between two of the top five teams in the country.
Good read, check it out here.
Posted by Mike Wines at 6:26 AM