Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Monday, May 16, 2011

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
Rob Moseley notes that the return of Hamani Stevens could shore up the offensive line.

“I’m ready to play some ball,” said Stevens, whose plans were first reported by DuckSportsAuthority.com. “I’m really excited.”


“I want to come back and give it everything I’ve got, be able to be a starter,” Stevens said. “I used my redshirt year already, so I want to get in there and try to start, at any position, whether it’s center or guard. I don’t plan on sitting.”

Ted Miller ran a series of polls last week and has tabulated the results. Oregon or their players are featured in many of the questions posted by Miller. Not surprisingly, the biggest game of the year figures to be Oregon vs LSU and Ted agreed with the fans.


I understand the idea that the Stanford-Oregon game is the favorite to decide the Pac-12's top team, but the LSU-Oregon game will have significant national ramifications that figure to ripple throughout the season. Of course, same could eventually be said for Ducks-Cardinal, but we know RIGHT NOW that the Oregon-LSU game will match top-10 teams. We don't know what everything will look like on Nov. 12, when the Ducks visit Stanford.

GO DUCKS!

No comments: