Oregon probably will enter next season favored to win the Pac-10 again and perhaps even will be No. 1 in national polls.
Many of the key ingredients to this season's run to the Bowl Championship Series title game Monday night will be back.
• Ted Miller caps the 2010 season with Oregon on top of his Power Rankings in the Pac-10, a position they held all year and puts them in the same spot as he looks ahead to 2011.
• Oregon has moved up to the fourteenth spot in the latest ESPN recruiting rankings.
• Some last minute links to BCS stories from Rob Moseley and Ted Miller's final thoughts.
• Ken Goe says that Oregon will need to replicate their amazing team chemistry in 2011 but is glad that Darron Thomas is returning.
• Rachel Bachman talks with Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens about the possibility of higher ticket prices for 2011 football games. One interesting note from this article is this quote:
Mullens said Oregon also is planning to start a waiting list for season tickets, for the first time ever, so the department can learn what the demand is for eventual expansion of Autzen.
• George Schroeder notes that we shouldn't forget how good this team was.
The locker room afterward was a very quiet place. Players dressed quickly, spoke very little and exited as soon as allowed.
“It’s not too cheery,” said [Jordan] Holmes, and like so many others, he was holding back tears. But he wasn’t quite finished.
“I’ve come to realize,” he continued, “just how special this group is.”
We all should.