Oregon limited big plays with a combination of pressure on the quarterback, sound tackling in the run game and a ballhawking secondary that helped the Ducks pile up 35 takeaways, second-most in the nation behind Hawaii.
• Rachel Bachman notes that one parachuting Duck fan keeps his flag flying, all over the world.
• The Oregonian continues their series, "Duck Fan of the Day," with Air Force senior airman KJ Brewsaugh.
• Ted Miller examines the salaries of the nations FBS assistant football coaches and concludes the Pac-10 coaches should be paid more.
• GoDuck.com is encouraging Duck fans around the world to join a "Yellow-Out" in a show of unity for the National Championship Game.
• Ron Bellamy of the Register Guard would like your story (in 200 words or less) on what Oregon's title chance means to you.
Some letters will be published in a BCS special edition in January, others published online.