Rob: Though the Ducks ostensibly kicked off a normal practice week today -- they'll go through Tuesday before breaking for the holidays -- this workout was said by coaches and players to be much tougher than a typical Monday. There were 11-on-11 team periods, and some work against the scout team, which for the first time was wearing dark blue jerseys with orange numerals to represent Auburn.
Ken: "This was full-go, one of the longer practices we'll have," Kelly said. "That's what it will be like until the 21st. We put in part of our game plan, and worked on our base fundamentals -- blocking, tackling, everything that you need that, if don't do on a regular basis, if you take a couple days off, is going to slip."
• Lavasier Tuinei was in full pads yesterday and although practice was closed it is surmised that he was full participant.
• George Schroeder thinks this 2010 Oregon team feels like the 2000 Oklahoma team.
• John Hunt talks with OC Mark Helfrich on Auburn's big DT Nick Fairley.
• Andy Mac notes there are a couple more award possibilities for LMJ and Chip Kelly later next month.
• Ted Miller has posted a "did you know?" bowl edition for your enjoyment.
• The Oregonian has your Duck fan of the day along with a store in Birmingham, Alabama that is selling some Duck gear.
• Have you seen the new video that On The Rocks has put together? You can watch "Call Me a Duck" on YouTube.
• Want to go to the BCS Championship game for free? Details are shared by George Schroeder.
• Ken Goe takes an indepth look at TE David Paulson who is much more than just a great football player.