• John Hunt wonders if the Heisman jinx could strike Cam Newton and his Auburn Tigers.
• Alabama and Auburn are fierce rivals and some Alabama fans have created apparel to wear to the Title Game that show their pride in a way that supports the Ducks. Rob Moseley has the story.
• Katy Muldoon and the Oregonian want to know your travel plans if you are attending the Championship Game in Glendale on January 10th for a future story.
• The Oregonian will feature one die-hard Duck fan a day until the big game. Today they introduce Brent Bishop.
• Steve Summers at eDuck reports that DT Jared Ebert has sent the Ducks his national letter of intent.
• Ken Goe seems to take issue with how Jon Wilner compares this years Ducks to the best teams through the years in the Pac-10.
Wilner doesn't think they stack up with the 1991 Huskies or 2004 Trojans but Goe points out that if you are going to compare teams from different eras then you should define your criteria.
Ken seems to defend the Ducks with this statement:
But the Ducks are doing this not as much with raw ability as with teamwork, cohesion, depth, speed and scheme.