|Courtesy of the Register Guard|
• Obviously, there are a ton of game recap stories out there and here are just a few. ESPN, Ken Woody, Ted Miller, GoDucks.com, and Jason Vondersmith.
•Rob Moseley has his story here and I liked this quote from Casey Matthews.
“Coaches, they try to say we don’t listen to it, but obviously we hear it eventually,” Matthews said of the trash talk. “We knew we had to shut them up. And we feel we did a good job doing that.”
• John Canzano is now a believer as he delivers his game story.
Coach Chip Kelly's team is in a rare groove. It's business-like. It's cutthroat. Watching it play this season is like seeing Orel Hershisher pitch 59 1/3 consecutive scoreless innings. And Mike Tyson win his first 37 professional fights. And Michael Phelps swim, and Usain Bolt sprint.
• Andy Mac has all the numbers, records set and trivia from the game.
• The Oregonian and the Register Guard share their photos.
• Ted Miller has a helmet sticker for LaMichael James.
The Oregon running back rushed for 239 yards on 36 carries with three TDs in the Ducks 53-32 win over USC. Guess here is he will continue to lead the nation in rushing next week.
• Rachel Bachman has a nice story on LaMichael James.
• John Hunt and Ted Miller spotlight Jeff Maehl's huge night.
• Rob Moseley reports that some pundits think Oregon will move into the number one BCS slot after their performance against USC and George Schroeder shares his Harris Poll ballot.
• I will be putting together my highlight video later this morning and it should be ready early this afternoon. Subscribe on my YouTube page and setup notifications if you are interested in catching all my videos. Stay tuned.