More game stories from Rob Moseley, Ken Woody, Steve Summers, GoDucks.com, Stephen Alexander and ESPN.
• Register Guard photographers share their pictures.
• Andy Mac breaks down all the numbers and personal bests.
• Chris Courtney and Daily Emerald reporter Robert Husseman have nice stories about Remene Alston who scored three times last night.
• ESPN UCLA blogger, Blair Angulo, has this to say when grading their coaches(and it was a D.)
Can coach Rick Neuheisel, offensive coordinator Norm Chow and defensive coordinator Chuck Bullough take much from a 60-13 embarrassment? UCLA had an extra week to prepare, but it didn’t matter against the high-powered Ducks. We're not sure an extra month could have helped.
• Lindsay Schnell notes that LaMichael continues his assault on the Oregon record books and push towards a shot at the Heisman.
His assault on the Oregon record books? Never ending, as James finished off another 100-yard rushing game, giving him 14 in his career, tying him all-time with former running back Jonathan Stewart.
His Heisman campaign? Gaining steam, after rushing for 123 yards on two touchdowns on 20 carries, bringing his total for the season to 971 yards and 11 touchdowns.
"He's a tough kid, he's a little guy and he runs like he's (225 pounds)," said center Jordan Holmes of James, who is listed at 5-foot-9 and 185 pounds. "He's not afraid to put his shoulder down and that's really why he's such a complete back: He's got the speed and elusiveness, but he's also not afraid to get down and dirty and get those few extra yards with guys in front of him."
• I'll be making a highlight video later today and should have it posted this afternoon. Stay tuned.