Kenjon Barner (head), Zac Clark (leg), Anthony Gildon (leg) and Terrell Turner (leg) all remain listed on the injury report, though Barner is the only one completely sidelined at this point. Based on past weeks and the participation of guys with minor injuries in practice, I'd guess the latter three play but don't start. Wade Keliikipi, Cliff Harris and Dion Jordan could draw those assignments, with Ricky Heimuli and Anthony Anderson potentially pressed into more action than usual on the defensive line.
• Steve Summers, Marcus Moss, Rob Moseley and Ken Goe reflect on the UCLA game and the Ducks playing for the first time with their number one ranking.
• GoDucks.com makes it official. Everyone is being asked to wear yellow to the game and make Autzen rock for the nationally televised game on ESPN.
• Ken Goe and John Hunt talk about the likely starters on defense who will be replacing the three injured Ducks.
• Adam Jude shares a notebook article that appeared in yesterday's R-G on Oregon receivers coach Scott Frost who likens this Duck team to his '97 Nebraska squad who won a share of the national championship.
“They come out here and prepare the same way every day,” he said Monday. “I don’t think any of ’em are caught up in this.”
What Frost likes most is that the players have bought in so well to coach Chip Kelly’s live-in-the-moment mantra.
• Lord Beverage and Muchas G talk about the Ducks and their new number one ranking, Neuweasel and how the Ducks have something stinky a brewing for the UCLA Bruins. Listen to their podcast here.