The day ended with a clutch drill, with the offense needing a field goal to win, but Darron Thomas and the first offense went ahead and scored a touchdown, going 50 yards in four plays.
• Andy Mac has the Oregon players of the week for week three.
• Bob Rickert says Oregon is on the national radar of experts and recruits.
• Bruce Feldman at ESPN says the Pac-10 stock rose over the weekend.
• ESPN is buying into the Feldman story as they have moved the Pac-10 up to third in their conference power rankings.
• Ted Miller continues to have the Ducks on top of the Pac-10 power rankings.
• Ken Goe says the Ducks will be tested by the Sun Devils defense.
• Marcus Moss previews the matchup at Tempe against ASU and likes what Oregon brings to the game.
This isn’t the typical Oregon team built to score a mountain of points to make up for a porous defense. So far in the 2010 season Oregon has forced 11 turnovers on defense while adding three touchdowns on special teams. These stats lead to the Ducks being a complete football team.
• Lord Beverage and Muchas G discuss the PSU pillage, look ahead to ASU and have a big fat Duck You for the Dawgs. Be sure to catch their podcast here.