Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today's Scrimmage Update

GO DUCKS!
Can't wait for tomorrow's Morning Mud? Here is Ken Goe's report from today's scrimmage, and of course, a sample.

 “I had a slow start, and I wasn’t happy with that,” Costa said. “But I ended very well. I think overall it was a good day, and I think I made my case."

Thomas was happy with his performance too.
 

“Today was a good day for me,” he said. “I’ve got a few things to correct, but it was a good day. I didn’t turn over a ball. That was my goal going in. I did a good job with that.”

Read the complete story here.

GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Gonna see Costa behind center Saturday. Word.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Avril Swenson