Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• KVAL shares their video of the new "flat" Autzen Stadium field.
• The Omaha World Herald has a good story on native son and Oregon QB Daryle Hawkins who is trying to work his way up the depth chart.
“He's got to learn how to harness all that talent and become efficient as a passer and a signal caller,” [assistant coach Scott] Frost said. “But Daryle's going to be right there in the mix.”
• The Sports Brewery compiled a list of the early betting line for most of the Oregon games this year. Looks like the bookies are picking the Ducks in each game mentioned.
• Single-game reserved tickets for all six of the University of Oregon’s 2010 home football games will go on sale to the general public beginning at 10 p.m. Thursday (July 15) at www.GoDucks.com.
• CBS Fantasy News has Oregon as the Pac-10 favorite.
Oregon is the current favorite to establish itself as the new Pac-10 superpower.
LaMichael James is nothing less than jaw-dropping as a runner, and the team has Kenjon Barner and five-star recruit Lache Seastrunk providing even more big-play ability behind him. Replacing Masoli is obviously a concern, but whoever takes over at quarterback will need to do little more than hand it to the running backs and watch them take off.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:33 AM