• Q: Why do Boise State University fans keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.
• Q: Did you hear about the Boise State University fan who locked his keys in his car?
A: He couldn't get his family out.
• Q: What's the difference between a Boise State fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
• Q: How many Boise State University freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.
• Q: What do you call a Boise State player with a championship ring?
A: A thief!
• Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Boise?
A: Eugene: 450 Miles
• Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the Boise State University library?
A: Forty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.
• Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco chase?
A: On the Boise State University campus. That's the last place you would find a football player.
• Q: Did you hear the story about the semi-truck carrying pigs that flipped over on the Boise State University campus?
A: The officials had to check ID's before letting any of the Broncos cheerleaders back on board.
• Q: What do Boise State and pot have in common?
A: They both get smoked in bowls!
• Q: What should you do if you find three Boise State University fans buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.
• Q: Why do they throw out a sack of manure at Boise State University weddings?
A: To keep the flies off the bride.
• And finally...this is a statement not a question:
It was reported that Boise State head football coach Chris Petersen will only be dressing twenty players for the Oregon game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.