Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Roper Gets The Call


It looks like Roper will be the starting quarterback when the Ducks take on the Dawgs in the season opener next Saturday.

According to Rob Moseley at the Register Guard, when Mike Bellotti was asked about the QB situation yesterday he said, "I don't think Nate (Costa) is going to be available this week. We'll know more about his long-term prognosis either later today or sometime Sunday ... I don't know for sure when our doctor is going to be back to examine him ... I'm not rulling Nate out, but at this point, he's doubtful for this game."

I don't know about the rest of you but I am comfortable with Roper leading this team. He has proven himself during the regular season, the bowl game and the last two scrimmages.

GO DUCKS!

No comments: