Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Church Camp

Hey everybody! I got back from church camp on Sunday and it was 1 of the best weeks I've ever had. It was awesome! We had a night game almost every night it was fun. The only bad part was that I messed up my knee. I went running up a path when we were playing Red China in the dark (Red China is when you have a fake bible and you have to put it in a fake church without getting caught) I didn't see a rock and tripped over it and hit my knee on the rock. It peeled part of my skin back. So it's dark out and I look at it and I thought it was my bone poking out so I'm freaking out yelling. My friend next to me went running for help but other than that it was extremely fun. Our guest speaker Ben was really fun and funny. So my week was awesome but now I'm home and I'm extremely tired so I'm gonna go take a nap.

Peace out,
Jake

No comments: