Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day 2006

It was a terrific Father's Day. Started out with a little trip to some BLM land just outside of Elmira where we went with Tony, Jenn & the kids to do a little shooting and then everyone coming over to the house for a little get together in the afternoon (photos available at Flickr.). I just wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to come see the Old Guy (and the awesome Duck hat rack along with the "pimp my ride" lounger).

I Love You All!

1 comment:

male masturbation with moms lingerie stories said...

Perhaps the effects of the drug are cumulative. I will enjoy this.
teen schoolgirls sex stories
dog zoophilia bestiality stories
teen incest sex stories
free adult incest sex stories
brother and sister taboo stories
Perhaps the effects of the drug are cumulative. I will enjoy this.