Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Winning Streak

The men's basketball team finally broke down and won a game last night against Wazzoo! Hopefully a start of better things to come in the four games that remain in the regular season. The women's basketball team split their games, winning against WSU and losing last night to the Dogs.

We had a fun weekend of poker. Friday night at Dave & Chuck's we had a 15 person tourney, Chuck took second and Dave & I didn't fair as well, placing out of the money. Last night Dave & I headed north for a home game at Chris' brother-in-laws house. Dave took second and I couldn't believe the run of cards I was getting and took home first.

Have a good week everyone & I am sure I'll post a few more times this week so stay tuned.

Mike

No comments: