Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Finding Neverland is Grrrrreat!

The Wines Family
It is official...Johnny Depp is absolutely and completely fantastic. I went to see "Finding Neverland" tonight, and I was so impressed. Johnyy Depp is simply an amazing actor. I can't think of a single performance where he hasn't met my expectations.

The movie is beautifully told with some brilliant acting by the kids as well. They have Irish accents, and I just think kids with accents are great. I also felt like I had some things in common with Depp's character, so some of the characters struggles resonated with me. If you think you know me well, watch the movie, and tell me what I have in character with the character. I found it to be a wonderful story.

My new favorites list is as follows:

1) Finding Neverland
2) The Aviator
3) Million Dollar Baby
4) Sideways
5) Ray (not yet seen)

No comments: