Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

And once again

The Wines Family

Well Y'all,

I hope you are QUACKing in your boots for this weekend. Cause I am gonna ride your roody-poo monkey a$!!&#@! out of town. While touching up on my mad skillz at the poker table, I went ahead and won my SECOND multi table tourney. This time there were 182 entrants, none with the talent that I have been soooo blessed to possess. So before you all decide to throw money on the table in a little game, you might want to see if I am gonna be there. If that's the case, maybe some popcorn and a nice movie might be a better option for you all. Hey, on the other hand, maybe you don't mind losing a little money just to say to all of your friends that you sat at MY TABLE. I am gonna treat you sissies like the humps you are. Thanks for the birthday love.

Love QuackAttack

See ya Saturday

No comments: