Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Good Times Had By All

The Wines Family
Hi everyone...I just wanted to say that I had a great time with friends and family this Christmas...although I am sorry that I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to. However, we had a great time at my Mom's house on Christmas Eve...lots of family...and continued that with a nice day at Pop's house on his birthday. My best gift came from my Dad this Christmas. He made me a DVD copy of the 1994 Oregon-Washington game, eternally famous for the Kenny Wheaton pick. Gifts that cool don't come around often, so thank you Dad. You better plan on getting Chuck and Chris something super fat in the next couple of years, or talk of favoritism in the family will begin. I would also like to say that I am controlling the $30 buy-in single table tournaments, and I am stepping my game up to $50 tables in the near future. One step closer to making poker my living...at least during the summer. Talk with you all soon.

No comments: