Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Contribute To This Blog

The Wines Family
Well, I now have the wonderful power of creating my own postings on this website...and you may wonder how. Well, I have been invited to do so by my wonderfully wonderful father. He sent me an email with a link to sign up, and to the best of my memory, I will try to relay how I did that for you.

When you first open the link up it will ask you to create a name and password. The name that you create for youself will not be the name that appears after your postings, but rather, the name that you will use to log in. Once you have done this, press the enter (return) key, and it will take you to the next step.

Now, somewhere in here I got mixed up. At some point in the sign-up process it will ask you to fill in where you will be posting your blogs. You need to sign up for winesfamily in this spot. Hopefully this will be clear when you get to that point...I can't remember exactly how it worked itself out. It is a blank field with http://__________________.blogspot.com. You will need to put in winesfamily where it shows a blank. If this doesn't work...well, it should work.

At this point, just finish up the registration process, and then Pappy will need to set you up on his own computer so that your postings show. I think that is all you need to know. I can try to walk you through this if you run into a bump. Just give me a call at 729-8447! Talk with y'all later.

No comments: